Just For You...
Hope you can see it yourself
HELLO.
Welcome my love.
Kindly leave a mesaage to me if you want.
But don't leave those FUCKING message
HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 5:03 PM
Baobei laopo


give me a chance... ><"


me really noe wrong le..


this whole night and day

i try dont go jealous

really can d leh~~ me really changed one of it!!

then hor i try trust you more..

i not scare you will don't love me <3

i already own u so much time..

from u wake up till bed ~~

I promise you i wont block ur fren chat wif u

chat wif boy i oso ntg le

cos u love me is everything ^^

I LOVE YOU!!

I trust in you!

baobei, i make u so dissappointed

that was last !!!

this is all new me, i really cnt lost u

i'm fully changed ~~ !! ><"

last chance ~~~ =]

dear scroll down and see >>